I set up a new system for courses and have a few here. But they need work, I’ll continue to improve them!
For the past 5 years I’ve been helping authors, artists an entrepreneurs start and launch profitable online businesses. This generally includes:
- Finding out who your people are and what they want
- Making it easy for people to support you
- Branding and design that makes you look amazing
- The perfect, brilliant tagline that defines your purpose
- Building amazing content that attracts people to your site
- Producing your best quality work faster
- Overcoming common frustrations, challenges and mistakes
- Hacking the system to get a flood of traffic
- Selling yourself in way that makes people feel grateful to buy
- Etc, etc.
I’ve also put out a huge amount of free content. But I’d like to spend the next few years working on my own meaningful projects, and I won’t be taking on any more clients. So I’ve decided to boil down everything I know into three small video courses that can get you from zero to your first $1000 as fast as possible.
They will basically guide you through the six steps of Creativindie, help you plot your rise to fame, avoid the mistakes that will cripple your efforts, and save you a ton of money.
If you’re serious about turning your passion into profit, learning what you need to know as quickly as possible, and avoiding the headache of spending hours online searching for information, then you might want to check them out.
Topics will include:
- How to find the right product or offer.
- How to set up your own WordPress blog for under $100
- How to get the media talking about your and your work
- How to create a news story, or project, that will spread virally
- How to position yourself as an authority so that people trust and like you
- How to quickly build a large group of fans and supporters
- How to network with already popular bloggers and get them to promote your work
- How to get tons of free traffic to your website
- The right way to use Social Media to Promote your book, art or business
How to publish a bestselling book
- How to write, edit, format and design your book, for print and digital ebooks
- How to boost your Kindle rank, get more reviews, and sell more books
- How to launch your book like a superstar by offering incentives
Current course launch in process! >>“Reach Your Readers”.<<
How to sell your art without selling your soul
- The best websites to get exposure
- How to create and sell more art
- How to present your art to get into galleries
- How to sell directly to buyers and make them want to buy
How to start a profitable online business you can run from anywhere
- Consolidating your vague idea into a powerful brand
- Offering the perfect service or produtct that people are hungry to buy
- Creating the offer and sales page
- Content marketing for quick growth and exposure
- How to get people to enjoy sending you referrals
Anyway – those are coming real soon, by the end of 2015 at least. I’ll talk more about it next month.