Need to make money online fast? Oh, and you want creative business ideas? I’ve got creative. So creative, it’ll make Picasso look like a toddler with a paintbrush. Let’s kick this off:
101 creative ways to make money online
- Virtual Graffiti Artist: As an online graffiti artist, you can create badass custom designs for websites, social media profiles, and YouTube channels. You’ll need some serious digital art skills and a rebellious spirit. Checkout works of Banksy, Shepard Fairey, and Tristan Eaton for some inspiration.
- Emoji Translator: In a world where 🍆 and 🍑 can have very different meanings, being an emoji translator could be your ticket to online fortune. Decode the cryptic world of emojis for clueless parents or businesses trying to connect with a younger audience. Check out Emojipedia, Emojitracker, and Unicode for your emoji education.
- Meme Creator: If you’re the kind of person who communicates exclusively through memes, why not get paid for it? Create custom memes for businesses, social media influencers, or just for the hell of it. Check out meme lords like Dank Memes, Memezar, and Daquan for inspiration.
- AI Ethicist: With AI becoming more prevalent, there’s a growing need for people to navigate the ethical implications. You could offer consultancy services, write thought-provoking articles, or even create ethical guidelines for AI developers. Refer to the works of Elon Musk, OpenAI, and AI Now Institute for insights.
- Online Tarot Reader: If you’re into all things mystic, why not start an online tarot reading business? You could offer live readings via video chat or email readings for those who prefer to receive their existential dread in written form. Check out successful tarot sites like Biddy Tarot, The Tarot Lady, and Daily Tarot Girl for ideas.
- Virtual Reality Architect: Design immersive virtual reality experiences for gaming, real estate tours, or virtual vacations. You’ll need some serious coding and design skills for this one. Get inspiration from Oculus, HTC Vive, and Unity for getting started.
Alright, that’s 6 down, 95 to go. Brace yourself, we’re just getting started. We’re about to dive back into the abyss of obscure, yet lucrative online business ideas:
- Niche Podcast Host: A love for true crime? A fixation on the mating habits of the Australian stick bug? Whatever your passion, there’s likely an audience for it. Start a podcast and carve out a niche for yourself. Successful podcast examples include Serial, The Daily, and Joe Rogan Experience.
- Virtual Personal Trainer: Got muscles and a webcam? Great. Start a virtual personal training business. Help people around the world get fit from the comfort of their homes. Get inspired by FitnessBlender, HASfit, and Blogilates.
- ASMR Artist: If whispering sweet nothings into a microphone is your jam, then the ASMR world awaits you. Create soothing videos and rake in the YouTube ad revenue. Check out ASMR artists like Gibi, ASMR Darling, and Gentle Whispering.
- Digital Nomad Consultant: If you’ve successfully mastered the art of working remotely while travelling the world, why not help others do the same? Guide aspiring digital nomads through your consultancy business. Learn more from Nomadic Matt, The Professional Hobo, and Location Indie.
- Social Media Breakup Coordinator: Help heartbroken clients cleanse their social media of their exes. As a social media breakup coordinator, you’ll save your clients the pain of having to do it themselves. Get inspired by services like Onward and Untangle.
- eSports Coach: If you’re a gaming prodigy, consider starting an online coaching business to help others level up their skills. Look at professional eSports teams like TSM, Cloud9, and Team Liquid for ideas.
Boom, another six down! You’re welcome. Stay tuned for more…
- Online Music Lessons: Play an instrument? Good, because little Billy’s parents are willing to pay top dollar for you to teach him the ukulele over Zoom. Be like Lessonface, TakeLessons, and ArtistWorks.
- Professional Dungeon Master: Dungeons & Dragons is back, baby. With the resurgence of tabletop RPGs, there’s money to be made in hosting online games. Sites like StartPlaying are a great place to get started.
- Home Organization Consultant: If you get a thrill from color-coding bookshelves, this one’s for you. Offer virtual home organization services like Marie Kondo, The Home Edit, or Neat Method.
- Pet Behavior Consultant: If you’re a Dr. Doolittle in the making, consider an online pet behavior consulting business. Just look at Dr. Dunbar’s Dog Behavior and Training, Behavior Vets, and Cats International.
- Virtual Real Estate Agent: With virtual tours becoming the norm, you can now sell properties without leaving your couch. Learn from companies like Redfin, Zillow, and Realtor.com.
- Personalized Storybook Creator: Parents are suckers for personalized storybooks. Use this to your advantage. Check out Wonderbly, Hooray Heroes, and Put Me In The Story.
There you go, another six ideas for your money-making pleasure.
Buckle up because we’re not slowing down:
- Online Personal Trainer: Want to yell at people to do more burpees without leaving your living room? Become an online personal trainer. Glean inspiration from Fitness Blender, HASfit, and Tone It Up.
- Virtual Cooking Classes: If you can cook up a storm and have the patience to teach others, this one’s for you. Just look at Sur La Table’s online classes, The Chef & The Dish, and Cozymeal.
- Language Tutoring: Fluent in another language? Teach it online. Websites like italki, Preply, and Verbling can get you started.
- Personalized Gift Service: If you have a knack for picking out the perfect gifts, start an online personalized gift service. Look at Greetabl, Knack, and BoxFox for inspiration.
- Custom Song Writer: If you’ve got a way with words and a melody, consider writing custom songs for events or as gifts. Websites like Songlorious, Songfinch, and Bring My Song To Life are doing just that.
- Art Investment Consultant: If you can spot a Monet from a mile away, become an art investment consultant. See how Artvest, Art Advisory Services, and Anavim & Co do it.
Here’s the next batch of get-rich-quick (or, you know, eventually) schemes:
- Self-Publishing: Got a novel gathering dust? Self-publish it! Check out how Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing, Smashwords, and Lulu work.
- Online Yoga Studio: Take your yoga teaching skills online. Learn from Yoga International, Glo, and The Yoga Collective.
- Digital Marketing Consultant: If you’re a whiz with SEO and PPC, offer your services as a digital marketing consultant. Get inspired by VaynerMedia, iProspect, and KlientBoost.
- Niche Affiliate Marketer: Pick a niche, any niche, and start promoting related products. Sites like This is why I’m Broke, OutdoorGearLab, and BabyGearLab are good examples.
- Virtual Reality (VR) Game Developer: If you’re into game development, why not step it up with VR? Learn from Survios, Beat Games, and Owlchemy Labs.
- Drone Videography: If you’ve got a drone and an eye for visuals, offer drone videography services. Check out SkyPixel, AirVūz, and DroneBase.
And there you have it. A bunch more ideas for your online empire.
- Virtual Reality (VR) Store: Think you’re ready for the next generation of eCommerce? Open a VR store. Draw inspiration from Obsess, Shopify VR, and Alibaba’s Buy+.
- Chatbot Developer: If you can develop a chatbot, companies will pay you handsomely. Check out successful chatbot examples like Mitsuku, Woebot, and Replika.
- Instagram Consulting: Are you an Instagram master? Teach brands how to optimize their Instagram presence. Learn from InstaMistick, Sue B. Zimmerman, and Alex Tooby.
- Cryptocurrency Trading: If you know your Bitcoins from your Litecoins, try cryptocurrency trading. Be sure to do your research and learn from platforms like Coinbase, Binance, and Kraken.
- Digital Product Design: Can you design sleek, functional digital products? Offer your services. Learn from Fantasy, Ustwo, and Fjord.
- Podcast Editing: Got a good ear? Offer podcast editing services. Learn from WeEditPodcasts, Resonate Recordings, and Podigy.
- Travel Consulting: Are you a seasoned traveler? Offer travel consulting services. Learn from Travel Beyond, Remote Lands, and Brownell Travel.
Alright, you insatiable entrepreneurial machine, let’s keep this gravy train rolling:
- Video Game Streaming: If you’re a pro at Fortnite or Call of Duty, consider streaming on platforms like Twitch or YouTube. Learn from top streamers like Ninja, Shroud, and Pokimane.
- Voiceover Services: Got a voice that could make a wolverine purr? Offer your voiceover services on platforms like Voices.com, Voice123, and Bodalgo.
- Dropshipping: Sell products without the hassle of inventory or shipping. Check out successful dropshippers like Zappos, Wayfair, and Bluemercury.
- Stock Photography: Click. Upload. Earn. If you’re good with a camera, sell your photos on Shutterstock, Adobe Stock, and Getty Images.
- Online Personal Training: If you can make people sweat over Zoom, offer online personal training. Learn from Fit Online, Born Fitness, and Trainiac.
- Translation Services: Speak more than one language? Offer translation services on platforms like Gengo, ProZ, and TranslatorsCafé.
- App Development: Can you code an app that people will love? Do it and earn from it. Learn from top app developers like WillowTree, Blue Label Labs, and Fueled.
There you go, more golden eggs for your online money-making basket.
- Digital Art Sales: If you’re a wizard with a digital pen, sell your artwork on platforms like Etsy, DeviantArt, and Artfinder.
- Online Magazine: Start an online magazine and monetize it with ads and partnerships. Check out successful online mags like The Verge, Vulture, and Vox.
- Membership Sites: Offer exclusive content or services for a monthly fee. Get inspired by successful examples like Patreon, OnlyFans, and Drip.
- Podcasting: Start a podcast and earn through sponsorships, ads, and merchandise. Learn from top podcasts like The Daily, Joe Rogan Experience, and Serial.
- Online Courses: Teach what you know and get paid for it. Sell your courses on platforms like Udemy, Coursera, and Skillshare.
- Resume Writing Services: If you can turn a dull resume into a job-winning masterpiece, offer your services on platforms like CraftResumes, ResumesPlanet, and Monster.com.
- E-book Publishing: Write an e-book and sell it on platforms like Amazon Kindle, Kobo, and Barnes & Noble Press.
Keep your entrepreneurial spirits high and keep exploring these ideas.
- Stock Trading: If you’re a numbers whiz, trade stocks online and profit from market movements. Learn the ropes on platforms like E*TRADE, TD Ameritrade, and Robinhood.
- 3D Printing: Create and sell unique 3D printed items. From miniature figures to custom jewelry, the possibilities are endless. Check out what’s trending on Shapeways and Etsy.
- Voice-Over Artist: If you have a unique voice, work as a voice-over artist for ads, animations, and more. Find opportunities on sites like Voices.com and Voice123.
- Online Travel Agency: Plan and sell dream vacations. Check out successful online agencies like Expedia and Booking.com for inspiration.
- Virtual Reality: Create VR experiences for education, entertainment, or training. Check out companies like Oculus, HTC Vive, and Sony PlayStation VR for inspiration.
- Cybersecurity Consultant: With rising cyber threats, businesses need experts to secure their digital assets. Offer your services on platforms like Upwork and Freelancer.
- Music Tutoring: If you’re a musical maestro, offer online lessons. Platforms like TakeLessons and Lessonface make it easy to connect with students.
- Remote IT Support: Provide IT support to businesses and individuals remotely. Find gigs on sites like Upwork, Freelancer, and Indeed.
- Social Media Influencer: If you’ve got a knack for creating engaging content and a sizable following, brands will pay you to promote their products. Check out platforms like Instagram, TikTok, and YouTube for opportunities.
Remember, each idea requires different skills and time commitments, so pick what suits you best.
- Game Streaming: If you’re a gaming enthusiast, stream your gameplay on platforms like Twitch or YouTube Gaming. You can earn through subscriptions, donations, and ad revenues.
- Gourmet Pet Food Creation: With pet owners increasingly concerned about their furry friends’ nutrition, there’s a growing market for homemade, wholesome pet food. Websites like Petcube can provide inspiration.
- Personalized Storybook Creator: Parents love personalizing storybooks for their children. Create and sell these books online. Check out Wonderbly for inspiration.
- Herb Farming: If you have a green thumb, grow and sell herbs right from your backyard. Check out Johnny’s Selected Seeds for a wide variety of seeds.
- Online Fitness Coach: If you’re into fitness, start online fitness classes or offer personal training sessions via video call. Check out FitnessTrainer and Find Your Trainer for ideas.
- Affiliate Marketing: Promote other people’s products and earn a commission on sales made through your referral link. Check out platforms like Amazon Affiliates, ShareASale, and ClickBank for opportunities.
- Subscription Box Business: Create a subscription box around a specific niche, such as gourmet snacks, beauty products, or geek culture. Websites like Cratejoy can provide guidance.
- Home-Brewed Beer or Wine: If you love brewing, sell your homemade beer or wine. Check your local regulations first. For brewing advice, check out Brew Your Own and WineMaker.
- Custom Embroidery: Create and sell custom embroidered items like clothing, caps, or bags. Websites like Etsy are great platforms to sell such items.
- Online Comedy Writing: If you’ve got a knack for humor, write comedic content for websites, social media channels, or even greeting card companies. Websites like Cracked often look for funny writers.
- Selling Custom Phone Cases: Design and sell custom phone cases online. Check out websites like Society6 and Redbubble for inspiration.
Even more fun, creative or crazy business ideas that make money with examples
Let’s dive into even more unconventional territories for some fun, creative, and maybe a bit crazy ideas:
- Rent-A-Chicken: Urban farming is all the rage, but not everyone is ready for the commitment. Renting out chickens, complete with coop and feed, like the folks at Rent The Chicken, is a quirky business model that actually works!
- Goat Rentals for Landscaping: Goats are natural lawn mowers and love munching on invasive species. Companies like Rent A Goat are capitalizing on this environmentally-friendly landscaping method.
- Murder Mystery Events: Organize and host murder mystery parties locally or virtually. Companies like The Murder Mystery Co. are killing it (pun intended) with this entertaining concept.
- Insect Farming: Breeding insects, like mealworms or crickets, can be lucrative for pet food or even human consumption. Companies like Tiny Farms and Entomo Farms have hopped on this trend.
- Virtual Reality Arcade: As VR technology becomes more accessible, opening a VR arcade could be an exciting venture. Check out VR World for inspiration.
- Personalized Comic Book Creation: Create customized comic books for clients based on their personal stories or ideas. Your Comic Story does just this!
- Haunted House Real Estate: If you have a knack for finding haunted houses, consider starting a specialty real estate business. Haunted Real Estate specializes in this spooky niche.
- Ice Sculpture Business: If you have the skills to sculpt ice, start an ice sculpture business for events and parties. Ice Sculpture Pro is one company making cool cash from this.
- Rent-A-Friend: People are willing to pay for companionship or someone to accompany them to events. Check out RentAFriend to see how it works.
- Professional Cuddling: Yes, this is a real job. Professional cuddlers offer non-sexual touch services. Companies like Cuddlist are making this a mainstream service.
- Breakup Shop: Ending a relationship can be hard, so why not outsource it? The Breakup Shop offers this unique service.
- Mobile Wedding Chapel: Bring the wedding venue to the couple with a mobile wedding chapel. The Little White Wedding Chapel in Las Vegas has a famous drive-thru “Tunnel of Love.”
- Mystery Toilet Paper: Surprise customers with different themed toilet paper each month, like Who Gives A Crap. It’s a fun spin on a mundane product.
- Cat Café: Combine coffee and cats for the ultimate cozy café experience. Crumbs & Whiskers in LA is a great example.
Let’s keep the ball rolling, shall we? Here are more fun, creative, and maybe slightly eccentric business ideas:
- Portable Sauna: The wellness industry is booming, and a portable sauna service could heat things up. Check out SaunaShare to see how it’s done.
- Tiny Home Building: With minimalism trending, tiny homes are in. Start a business building bespoke tiny homes like Tumbleweed Houses.
- Bike-Powered Smoothies: Combine fitness with healthy eating by using a bicycle to power a smoothie blender. The Fender Blender is an existing product you could use.
- Glow-in-the-Dark Tattoos: Stand out from other tattoo artists by specializing in glow-in-the-dark tattoos. You’ll need to use special UV ink like that from Millennium Mom’s.
- Hire a Grandma: An agency that connects senior citizens with families needing childcare or cooking services. Similar to Rent a Grandma.
- Unicorn Grooming Services: A mobile pet grooming service, but make it magical. Offer to dye pet hair with pet-safe color and add unicorn horns for the full effect.
- Rent-a-Plant: Provide plants for offices, homes, or events on a rental basis. A great example is Rentokil’s Tropical Plants Services.
- Sustainable Event Planning: Plan events with a focus on zero waste, local sourcing, and sustainability. Check out MeetGreen for inspiration.
- Personalized Fortune Cookies: Create custom fortune cookies for businesses, parties, or weddings. Fancy Fortune Cookies is already doing this!
- Zero-Waste Shop: Start an online or brick-and-mortar shop selling bulk, package-free products. Package Free Shop does this beautifully.
- Custom Pet Portraits: Offer to paint or digitally create custom pet portraits. Companies like Crown & Paw have made this a successful business.
- Unusual Cooking Classes: From cooking with insects to historical cooking, the possibilities are endless. Brooklyn Kitchen offers a range of unique cooking classes.
- Meme-Making Service: Offer custom meme creation for brands looking to be relevant in the social media space.
- Rent-a-Garden: Rent out plots of land in your garden to those who want to grow their own vegetables but lack the space. YardYum is a platform that facilitates this.
- 3D-Printed Jewelry: Create bespoke jewelry pieces using a 3D printer. Check out Zazzy for inspiration.
- Mobile Escape Room: Design a mobile escape room for parties, events, and team-building exercises. Mobile Room Escape has successfully pioneered this idea.
And there you have it, 101 creative, quirky, and entertaining ways to make money online. Now, get off your lazy bum and start making those digital dollars!
25 of the fastest, easiest ways to make money online now without skills.
Alright, you bunch of slackers. I get it, not everyone’s cut out to be a unicorn groomer or build tiny homes. You want the fast and easy route to online moolah? Well, here you go:
- Online Surveys: Companies like Survey Junkie and Swagbucks will pay you for your opinion. It’s literally that simple.
- Website Testing: Sites like UserTesting pay you to test websites and apps. You browse around, give feedback, and get paid. Easy peasy.
- Fiverr Gigs: Offer quick services on Fiverr. Popular gigs include voiceovers, writing, and graphic design. No skill? Offer to be someone’s friend for a day. Seriously, it’s a thing.
- Sell Stuff on eBay: Got old junk lying around? Sell it on eBay. One man’s trash is another man’s treasure, right?
- Data Entry: It’s tedious, but it pays. Check out Clickworker or Amazon’s Mechanical Turk.
- Transcription Services: Listen to audio, type what you hear. Check out Rev or TranscribeMe.
- Freelance Writing: Websites like Textbroker will pay you to write content. Can’t write? Learn. It’s not rocket science.
- Stock Photography: Got a decent camera phone? Upload your pics to Shutterstock or Adobe Stock and get paid when people download them.
- Online Tutoring: You must be good at something. Teach it on Tutor.com.
- Virtual Assistant: Sites like Zirtual will pay you to do administrative tasks for busy people.
- Microjobs: Check out TaskRabbit. You can get paid to do small tasks for people in your area.
- Rent out Your Place on Airbnb: Got a spare room or apartment? Rent it out on Airbnb.
- Dropshipping: Create an online store and sell products without ever handling the stock. Check out Shopify to get started.
- Affiliate Marketing: Promote products and earn a commission on any sales made through your referral link. Amazon’s Affiliate Program is a popular choice.
- Teach English Online: Companies like VIPKid will pay you to teach English to kids in China.
- Sell Handmade Goods on Etsy: Good at crafts? Sell your handmade goodies on Etsy.
- Sell T-Shirts on Teespring: Come up with a cool design, upload it to Teespring, and earn a profit for each shirt sold.
- Online Fitness Coach: Turn your passion for fitness into a lucrative online business. Check out TotalCoaching to get started.
- Answering Questions on JustAnswer: If you’ve got expertise in specific areas, get paid to answer questions on JustAnswer.
- Freelance Proofreading: Websites like ProofreadingServices pay you to proofread and edit content.
- Be a Virtual Juror: Sites like Online Verdict pay you to participate in mock trials.
- Sell Your Old Books: Clear out your bookshelf and make some cash on sites like BookScouter.
- Write Reviews: There are sites out there like Vindale Research that pay for your reviews on products.
- Peer-to-Peer Lending: On sites like LendingClub, you can invest money in loans to other people. You get paid back with interest.
- Freelance on Upwork: Upwork is a platform for freelancers where you can offer just about any service.
Here’s a list of 20 best Fiverr gigs
These are relatively easy, quick to deliver, and can make you some serious cash:
- Proofreading and Editing: If you have a good grasp of grammar and language, you can make money proofreading and editing documents.
- Resume Writing: Help job seekers by writing professional resumes and cover letters.
- Social Media Management: Many small businesses need help managing their social media accounts.
- Virtual Assistant Services: Offer services like email management, scheduling, and more.
- Voiceover Work: Got a good voice? Offer to do voiceovers for videos, podcasts, and more.
- Translation Services: If you’re bilingual, offer to translate documents.
- Content Writing: Websites and blogs always need fresh content. If you’re a good writer, there’s money to be made.
- SEO Audits: If you have some SEO knowledge, you can offer website SEO audits.
- Graphic Design: If you have some design skills, offer to create logos, flyers, social media graphics, etc.
- WordPress Assistance: Many people need help setting up and managing their WordPress sites.
- Data Entry: It might not be glamorous, but it’s easy work that’s always in demand.
- Product Photography: If you have a good camera and an eye for photography, offer to take product photos for businesses.
- Video Editing: As video becomes more popular online, so does the demand for video editing services.
- Teaching English: If you’re a native English speaker, offer to teach English lessons.
- Personalized Workout and Diet Plans: If you’re into fitness, offer to create personalized workout and diet plans.
- Keyword Research: If you have some SEO knowledge, offer to do keyword research for businesses.
- Consultation in Your Field of Expertise: If you’re an expert in something, chances are someone will pay for your advice.
- Website Testing: Offer to test websites and provide feedback.
- Testimonial Videos: Businesses often need people to create testimonial videos.
- Photo Editing/Retouching: If you’re good with Photoshop, offer photo editing services.
Remember, the key to making money on Fiverr is to offer a service that you’re good at, that’s in demand, and that you can deliver quickly. Now go forth and hustle!
Best online services that pay cash quickly:
- Survey Junkie: This platform pays you for sharing your opinion on various products and services.
- Swagbucks: Earn cash by taking surveys, shopping online, and even watching videos.
- InboxDollars: Similar to Swagbucks, InboxDollars rewards you for surveys, but also for reading emails, shopping, and playing games.
- UserTesting: Get paid to test websites and provide feedback.
- TaskRabbit: If you’re handy, offer your services on TaskRabbit for quick cash.
- Fiverr: Offer your freelance services and get paid quickly after each gig.
- Uber or Lyft: If you have a car and some free time, drive for Uber or Lyft for quick cash.
- Postmates or DoorDash: Deliver food and earn cash quickly.
- Upwork: For freelancers with a specialized skill set, Upwork offers opportunities to earn cash quickly.
- Instacart: Get paid to shop for and deliver groceries with Instacart.
- Amazon Mechanical Turk: Perform simple tasks for pay, like data validation or research.
- Freelancer: Similar to Upwork, offer your specialized services and get paid.
- Tutor.com: If you’re good at a specific subject, offer tutoring services.
- Gigwalk: Get paid for completing short tasks or gigs in your area.
- Clickworker: Another site that pays for a variety of simple tasks.
- Rover: Love dogs? Get paid for dog walking or pet sitting.
- JustAnswer: If you’re an expert in a specific field, get paid to answer questions.
- Etsy: If you’re crafty, sell your handmade goods on Etsy for quick cash.
- Rev: Transcribe audio and get paid.
- Zirtual: If you’re organized and good at managing tasks, offer virtual assistant services.
Remember, the key to making money with these services is to always provide high-quality work, and to manage your time effectively to complete as many tasks or gigs as possible.
Best online surveys for money sites that pay cash quickly
- Swagbucks: This popular platform offers rewards for taking surveys, watching videos, searching the web, and even shopping online.
- Survey Junkie: A trusted survey site where you can earn cash and gift cards by completing surveys.
- InboxDollars: Another popular choice that offers cash rewards for surveys, as well as for reading emails and watching videos.
- Vindale Research: This site pays in cash, not points. You can earn between $0.25 to $50 per survey.
- MyPoints: Here, you earn points for taking surveys, which can then be redeemed for gift cards or cash.
- Pinecone Research: This site pays a minimum of $3 per survey and offers product testing opportunities.
- Toluna: Toluna offers a variety of ways to earn, from surveys to games and product testing.
- LifePoints: This survey site rewards you for sharing your opinion on products and services you use daily.
- OneOpinion: Take surveys for points, and redeem those points for cash or gift cards.
- YouGov: YouGov conducts polls and surveys about politics, public affairs, products, brands and other topics of general interest.
- i-Say by Ipsos: Known for their politics-related surveys, they also provide surveys about products and brands.
- Opinion Outpost: This site pays you to share your opinion on different products and services.
- PrizeRebel: Complete surveys and offers, watch videos, or participate in contests to earn points that can be redeemed for cash or gift cards.
- Valued Opinions: Complete surveys about products and services for cash rewards.
- Survey Club: Join research groups for more extensive studies, and earn more for your time.
- Global Test Market: Earn market points for completing surveys, which can be redeemed for cash.
- E-Poll Surveys: Complete surveys about TV shows, movies, and commercials.
- Harris Poll Online: A well-known survey site where you can earn rewards for sharing your opinion.
- PaidViewpoint: Earn cash for every completed market research survey.
- Branded Surveys: Earn points for completing surveys and daily polls, then redeem your points for cash or gift cards.
As with any online opportunity, do your own research to ensure the platform is legitimate and the best fit for your time investment. Enjoy the extra cash!
Now, if you can’t make money online with these, then I don’t know what to tell ya. Maybe it’s time to get off the couch and get a real job. But, if you’re willing to put in the effort, there’s plenty of money to be made online.
And if you’re thinking, “But I don’t have any skills,” then get some. The internet is full of free resources to learn from. So stop making excuses and start making money.
Start a profitable online business in 24 hours or less & make money from anywhere
Ok, listen – those ways to make money online? They aren’t that easy and don’t pay much. What you really need is a business. And you can build a creative business fast, draw in customers and clients, without losing a big cut to some other job or online service board. But that’s a different thing. I plan to write a book about it (stick around or subscribe if you want a free copy) but here are some quick online business ideas:
1. help people who make money: People who have money, will be able to afford you. Try to find someone with an existing business of any kind, and see how you can support or help them make more money. That’s a value service.
2. almost every online business is about information or entertainment – they want to learn how to do something, or they just want to waste time and feel good. Entertainment business is pretty tricky. It’s much easier to sell education or information. But there’s something even better… services. A lot of people don’t even want to learn how to do something. They just want to pay for a quick fix to their problem.
3. find a need, feel a need. This is the secret to all business; people will pay for what they need before they’ll pay for what they want. UNLESS they really want it, maybe to fill one of the key human drivers like Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs (physiological, safety, love and belonging, esteem and self-actualization).
4 it’s weird, though, because if you CAN sell done-for-you, take it off their plate services much easier, you can ALSO usually sell a hierarchy of needs product for more money (we pay a little money to fix problems. We pay big money to fix ourselves.
Some more tips to making money online in 2023
For awhile now I’ve been thinking of writing a book about starting an online business: I usually talk about writing, publishing and book marketing – but those topics are closely related to branding, positioning, building an online platform, making products that people want to buy and letting them know about it
And there are SO many people who dream about not having to wake up in the morning, working from anywhere, quitting their jobs and traveling the world, being in control of their own income and having the power to keep building it up higher and higher.
I made a little cover, like this:
But after doing some keyword research I discovered that it wasn’t enough. People don’t just want a profitable online business. They want to do it “from home” and “with no money.”
The “home” part is pretty easy, the “with no money” much less so. I’ve started a lot of online businesses and I can tell you this much: things go so much faster and are so much easier if you throw a little money into it.
Because if you’re doing everything yourself, you have to learn a lot of new skills, and you aren’t going to be very good at things you’re new at, so you risk crippling your business before it starts.
What you need to do is develop an in-demand skill you can charge a premium for, make good money for that one skill, and work really hard to build up extra income that you can invest in your business and hire other, more skilled people, to build everything you need much better and faster than you can do it alone.
I’ve been in the “online business” world for a decade. I’m not a genius. I’m not making a lot of money. Other people are doing it wayyyy better than I am.
On the other hand, I’ve learnt enough that I’m able to start profitable online business very quickly – yes sometimes in 24 hours or less.
1. Pick a niche, service or product
2. Find something to sell or charge for
3. Develop branding that makes you cool and unique
4. Create excellent free content that gets shared
5. Give powerful people a reason to link and share your content
6. Have a landing page with great sales copy that makes people eager to buy
7. Run ads or promotions to get your first paying customer
8. Try to make them happy enough to recommend you to everyone they know
9. Build up enough natural search traffic to keep getting more and more customers
10. As soon as possible, remove yourself from the equation by having other people fulfill the service/do the work.
That’s it in a nutshell.
To simplify all that, you need to:
A) Pick an area where people are spending money, things they need or want, things they need help with, problems they are facing. Find something people hate or complain about and find a way around it. Find something people love and want more of, find a way to give it to them.
B) Write a TON of content, videos, articles, Powerpoints, related to that topic or subject and put it EVERYWHERE – pointing back at your domain.
C) Establish yourself as the expert in that subject by writing a book, founding a movement or organization, doing something successful/unique.
D) Add a paypal button.
Best side-hustles to earn money online
Earning money online is simply formulaic:
#1. How many people is your offer reaching – either through natural traffic to your website, or through another website (ebay, etsy, freelancer, any other platform). It’s always better to have your own site and not have to compete with anybody, but for that you need your site to rank higher than those big sites, and for that you need to be producing a lot of content.
#2. How many of those people are you converting into buyers – you need to also be boosting your conversion rate by strengthening your offer, building your reputation, adding social proof and reviews, using professional design elements, writing better sales copy.
If I wrote a book like this, I would probably also go into the 10 best ways to make money online, or something like that, though I’m not an expert in all of them. I have a friend who’s a day-trader; I don’t know how to do that (well, in theory it isn’t actually that hard – “buy low, sell high” – but I wouldn’t put a lot of money into it).
I have a lot of friends designing Tshirts. I could definitely be doing that, or paying someone to do it for me.
I have a lot of friends dropshipping or selling through Amazon; I believe, if I understand it, they find a provider in China or somewhere, negotiate a good price, then sell the item for a much higher price and when they make a sale, pass the details over to the provider who actually fulfills the order (no inventory, no shipping).
Active income vs passive income
I’ve done mostly service-oriented stuff, and let me tell you, it’s not the easiest way to make money online. You have to make clients happy. There are lots of tweaks and revisions. It’s usually a long-term relationships. The pay isn’t scalable (there’s only so much you can earn per hour, per project – unless you hire staff and are able to take on more work, which I’m in the process of doing now…)
*it’s easier to sell an online service, but not easier to make money with a service because you have to work with clients and your time is limited.
I’ve gotten pretty good at starting up service businesses, but they are active businesses, and I would so much rather be operating on fully passive models (like book sales – write a book and earn money every month. Write 50 books and earn 50X as much money.
PS have of these online money making ideas worked for you? Which have you tried, what did you think? Which online business idea are you going to try next? You can post a comment about your business idea.
I’m a philosophy dropout with a PhD in Literature. I covet a cabin full of cats, where I can write fantasy novels to pay for my cake addiction. Sometimes I live in castles.