I’m finally putting together a list of the tools and resources I use to build traffic, increase conversions, design amazing promotional materials and advertisements, write and publish books, build courses and landing pages, and make passive income online.
It took me about 10 years to figure it all out, and the first five years I worked really hard and didn’t make very much money. But now I can pretty much write full-time, own my time and schedule, live a nomadic lifestyle and create my own magnificent adventure.
These are some of the tools and resources that helped me get here.
- Theme Forest
Book Writing and Editing
- Learn Scrivener Fast
- Plot Dot: a Visual Guide to Plotting (mine)
- The Zombie Guide to Good Grammar (mine)
- DIY Book Cover Templates (mine)
- DIY Book Formatting Templates (mine)
- Creativindie Book Covers
Courses and Education
- Joanna Penn’s How to write a novel
- Mark Dawson Self-publishing 101
- Nick Stephenson First 10K readers
- Self-publishing School
- 21 Day Bestselling Author Platform + Guerrilla Publishing (mine)
- How to Build a Profitable Online Business in 24 Hours or Less (mine)
- Paid to Create: Produce More Great Work (mine)
Inspiration and Goal Setting
- The Very Serious and Boring Coloring Book for Responsible Adults (mine)
- Color and Grow Rich (mine + N. Hill.)
- Ebook Booster
- Book Marketing: free ebook submission tool