I’m working on a pair of high-quality workbooks, one for authors and one for artists, that will guide you through the six steps of Creativindie, help you plot your rise to fame, avoid the mistakes that will cripple your efforts, and save you a ton of money.
If you’re serious about turning your passion into profit, learning what you need to know as quickly as possible, and avoiding the headache of spending hours online searching for information, then you might want to check them out.
Topics will include:
- How to set up your own WordPress blog for under $100
- How to get the media talking about your and your work
- How to create a news story, or project, that will spread virally
- How to position yourself as an authority so that people trust and like you
- How to quickly build a large group of fans and supporters
- How to network with already popular bloggers and get them to promote your work
- How to get tons of free traffic to your website
- The right way to use Social Media to Promote your book or art
- How to write, edit, format and design your book, for print and digital ebooks
- How to boost your Kindle rank, get more reviews, and sell more books
- How to launch your book like a superstar by offering incentives
- The best websites to get exposure
- How to create and sell more art
- How to present your art to get into galleries
- How to sell directly to buyers and make them want to buy
I’ll post them here as free PDF downloads (also as kindle and epub files, but you should really print them out so you can participate in the process and actually do the exercises).
If you leave me your email below, I’ll write you when they’re available so you can download yours. (Ps: If you’re having a specific problem or need to learn about something else, let me know and I’ll add it into the workbook.)