This is something I’m going to start working on, but don’t do well yet.
Basically, Facebook controls who sees your content. Even if you have a lot of followers, they aren’t seeing your stuff. You can increase the visibility you get based on engagement – if people comment, like or share your posts, Facebook will automatically share your content with more people.
I’ve pulled a bunch of awesome pictures the NeverGiveUpSociety. You can use Wordswag or Canva to make your own images (they don’t have to look nice!)
This one is brilliant for a contest, everybody that wants to win will LIKE other people’s comment and hope nobody likes theirs.
2. Share cool stuff you want… this might have worked better if they said “like if you want one of these!”
3. Ask questions –
“Like in 3 seconds if you’re doing Nanowrimo.”
“Like in 3 seconds if you love the Hunger Games.”
4. Capture a funny situation people can relate to, use a picture (or moving gif… I believe if you post on Tumblr first there are ways to get them to move on Facebook).
5. Super easy, ask people basic questions about themselves. People love to talk if you give them space.
6. Fun little games… I also saw one that was “if the last 2 digits of your phone number was the age you’d get married how old would you be?”
7. This one borders on ridiculous. The brightest color is obvious, right? Right?
It doesn’t matter, it gets comments.
8. If you see something like this, your reaction will be “if I don’t like it… does that make me ungrateful to my mother?”
10. “Do you like X or Y? Like for X, share for Y.”
So easy to do. If you’re an author, you should do this with bestselling books in your genre.
13. This one is such a good idea, I’m going to try something like this soon.
You can start with this one I made:
Share it on your page, I bet you get more engagement than usual.